Friday, November 6, 2009

Discovery Health Channel as a joint venture between Winfrey and Discovery Communications.

UPDATE: Here's What CBS Is Saying About Oprah
EXCLUSIVE: One of the biggest questions in the TV biz has been when, and even if, Oprah Winfrey would give up her daytime syndicated talk show to focus on OWN, her long delayed Oprah Winfrey Network in 70 million homes that was supposed to launch in place of the Discovery Health Channel as a joint venture between Winfrey and Discovery Communications.
Read More Here

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Hi,
My name is Sharon Vergis and I am the assistant editor of counselor.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a relationship with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Counselor.org is a purely informational site dedicated to the general Public.

I hope you show some interest in building relationship, please contact me at sharon.counselor.org@gmail.com.